Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Some Funny/Awesome Stuff in Case You Are Bored

OK, so I have been a little bit in absentia today, and will be kind of in and out over the next few days on account of I Work Hard For My Tuition! Also: Final Papers Gah! Howsomever, here are some Things For You:



Pretty awesome, eh?

From last week: speculating on the leaders' pillow talk.

ALSO: Did you know that Rick Mercer writes for Maclean's now? Everything he writes is hilarious.

So the other day while googling "vote against apathy" (I am now 4 of the top 7 hits, including videos) I discovered that a few weeks ago someone tweeted about my blog, and I'm pretty sure I went to high school with this someone, which is cool. Or is it creepy that I remember that? Probably creepy.

Anyway. French-language debate coming up in less than an hour, and then I will be back to the Serious, Hard-Hitting Coverage you expect of me. But hopefully this will tide you over until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment