Friday, April 22, 2011

I Just Voted (And it Felt SO GOOD)

So you folks all know the song "I Just Had Sex" from the Lonely Island? Yes? Yes. Okay. Here goes:

I just vote-e-ed
And it felt so good (felt so good!)
The ballot box let me put my ballot inside it (yeah)
I just vote-e-e-e-ed
And I'll never go back (never go back)
To the not-having-a-vote days of the past

Have you ever voted? I have, it felt great
It felt so good when I checked the little box
The returning officer let me do it, it literally just happened
Voting is awesome but won'tnecessarilymakeyouabetterperson

Never guess where I just came from, I was voting
If I had to describe the feeling, it was pwning
When I cast my vote, man the world felt great
And I tweeted it right after I was done


...and that's all I got for now folks. Voiced=raised. Civic duty=discharged. Awesomeness=achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment